Home Forums Introductions Introductory Videos

Tagged: 

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
      Zoe Marie Jones
      Participant

Please post your introductory video here. Make sure that you hit reply on this post to ensure that it is a new entry.

Laura Barber
      Participant

Intro Video
      Here is the link to my introductory video!

Laura J. Barber

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Laura and welcome! Glad to hear that you are interested art history. It sounds like you already have some interesting favorite artists. I look forward to learning more about you and your interests as the class goes on.

Maggie May
          Participant

Hi Laura!
          So neat that you’re doing a semester abroad, I also love to travel and Germanys definitely on my list of places I would love to go! It sounds like your travels have really enhanced your passion for art! Looking forward to this semester.

Aaron Topkok
          Participant

Laura, I feel the same way. I want to travel more around the world. So far i have traveled to Canada and Japan. I am excited to start traveling again hopefully sometime soon.

Aubri Stogsdill
        Participant

Hi Laura! It is so neat that you are doing an exchange. I too love to travel. I am spending this semester in New Zealand doing an ‘unofficial’ exchange. I hope you’re able to get everything our of this class that you are hoping for!

Miranda Johansson
        Participant

Hi Laura! That is so cool that you are studying from Germany. I haven’t been there, but I love Europe (at least the parts I have seen). Two majors seems super busy, and what an interesting combination! I look forward to this semester with you. 🙂

Gabe
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bLouMPvU3v67LRQzVkO3V2c-HXoEhen7

Hello! Here is my Welcome Video. Let’s have a great class together!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Gabe! Welcome to the class. Your previous experience with philosophy sounds really interesting. It was great that you shared some of your own art as well. Do you plan on taking any studio art courses here at UAF? Look forward to having you in class!

Raven Shaw
        Participant

Hi Gabe,

great video, interesting to meet someone else interested in art therapy and Jung. From your description of your deceased teacher of the favorite class I’m guessing you’d like the lectures of Dr. Jordan Peterson. He does some videos on Youtube that go into religious art while he explains biblical stories from an evolutionary perspective. I believe Greek and Roman art is very descriptive of all the unconscious stuff that happens in the background of our daily lives.

Miranda Johansson
        Participant

Hello Gabe – that is cool that you are interested in spirituality. What type of spirituality have you looked in to? Lately I’ve been learning a lot about traditional Alaska Native spirituality, and it is super interesting! You seem to know quite a bit about art, I look forward to this class with you!

Erica Kingkade
      Participant

/Users/ericalynnchambers/Desktop/Introduction Video.m4v

Here is my introduction video.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hello and welcome! Take a look at your post, I dont think the link is working. I look forward to watching your welcome video.

Erica Kingkade
      Participant

/Users/ericalynnchambers/Desktop/Introduction Video.m4v

Maggie May
      Participant
        Laura Barber
        Participant

Hi! Your sign looks beautiful; you’re so talented. What a cool job you have, as well!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Maggie ( and Nora), welcome to our class! I also have a golden named Atigun, he just turned 1. He is in training to be my mobility service dog and so far he is doing a great job. I love visiting LARS and bringing family and friend there when they come to visit. Glad to have you in class and I look forward to hearing more you and your artwork as the class goes on.

Tamara Toy
        Participant

Hiya Maggie! What an awesome job to have! In all my years of living here in Fairbanks, I’ve never made it out to LARS, though I think this next summer it would be a great outing for my two young (8 and 5) daughters and me. And your sign is beautiful, great work!

Raven Shaw
        Participant

That’s so cool that you work at LARS and get to use your artistic talent on the job! When do the caribou have babies and will you be sharing pictures?

mbsimington
        Participant

Hi, my friend worked with the reindeer up at LARS, and now works at the Santa Claus House in North Pole. Hopefully your business works out, it seems like getting into that and being successful is pretty hard.

Allie Eby
        Participant

Hi Maggie!
        What sort of stuff do you do at LARS? Do you think you’d like to (or plan on) working with animals in general, or is it more just a job that helps inspire your art?

Maggie May
      Participant
        Lucas Warthen
        Participant

Hey Maggie!
        It is always crazy to see how fast dogs grow… It makes me miss seeing my own as puppies. I think it is super cool that you work at the large animal research station and it’s even cooler that you run your own small business selling paintings.

P.S. The name Henry is great for a stuffed Musk Ox. Good luck this semester!

Miranda Jackovich
        Participant

To mmay17

I don’t know if you remember me but we used to work at the greenhouse together. Its nice to hear you are doing well since we’ve last seen each other. I’m glad you stuck with art, your work is great. I hope your doing well and good luck in class!

Kaitlyn
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19bG8npVlHS4VN_Ia5i_NDy6CnoQJCjH5/view
      Hi Guys! heres the link to my introductory video!

Laura Barber
        Participant

Your dogs are so cute! That’s awesome that you’re trying out a class that’s so different from your majors. Welcome to the class!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Kaitlyn and welcome! Super cute puppers 🙂 I have a 1 year old golden names Atigun and he is my #1 buddy too. Our favorite place to hang out is at the beach in Homer. I love having non art majors in class, you guys always add an interesting spin to the traditional topics we cover in this class. Super excited to to have you and class this semester and I look forward to learning more about you as the class goes on.

Jessi Willeto
        Participant

I love love love seeing everyone’s pets here! I’m excited to see your input from an outside perspective on art– it’s a very fun subject.

ckocsis
        Participant

Hey Kaitlyn, nice to meet you! Your dogs are adorable. It’s really cool that this is your first art class, I started out majoring in chemistry but I switched to art, and personally, ,I think it’s a lot more fun! So I hope you have fun too:)

Bob Hook
        Participant

Hi Kaitlyn. Looks like some wonderful dogs. From all the introductory videos it looks like we are a pet loving class.

Rachel Nelson
        Participant

I have two dogs as well! They are Kingston and Clementine :).

Kaitlyn
      Participant

Hi Maggie! I actually got to go to the large animal research station last summer with my biology class, we got to see the baby muskox it was an awesome experience, they were so cute! The sign you painted looks really good!

Kaylyn Kelly
      Participant

Hey everyone! Here is the link to my introduction video.
      https://youtu.be/VvjQBX97noo

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Welcome Kaylyn! How cool that you got in on a basketball scholarship! Thanks for sharing your story. What a crazy and traumatic thing that you and your family are going through. Seems like you made a thoughtful decision to switch majors and pursue something that you are passionate about. I really look forward to having you in class this semester!

Jessi Willeto
        Participant

That’s amazing Kaylyn, that you have so many varying interests! I’ve never met someone that is interested in psychology and basketball at the same time. I wish you luck with your brother and your future intended career, and I’m excited to get your input on future discussions. 🙂

Valene
        Participant

Great job on your video Kaylyn and nice to meet you. It’s very cool that you get to play basketball for UAF and study Psychology. I’ve taken a bunch of classes in Psychology and always thought it would be a great field to help people. Good luck with that goal and I hope your brother is doing okay.

Sam Saccomen
        Participant

Hey Kaylyn! Why are you so good at introductions? You have a great story and I’m glad to be in a class with you and be your teammate. I love when your brother comes to the games he is just the cutest and strongest kid I know. I’m excited to learn more about your interest in art. See you at practice.

Aalieyah Creach
      Participant
        jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Aalieyah and welcome! How are you adjusting to the cold up there in Fairbanks? It probably does not get anywhere near that cold in Texas 🙂 I feel like I have moved to the tropics since leaving Fairbanks and moving to Homer. Would you be able to post a few pictures or a video along with the audio in your welcome video? I look forward to getting to know you and having you in class this semester.

Aalieyah Creach
          Participant

The cold is alright but yeah I do miss the Texas heat. I can post pictures later on I am waiting for my new webcam to arrive.

Jess
        Participant

Hi Aalieyah! This course is going to be great! I can definitely say the weather here is nothing like Texas! I spent four years in Texas and boy do I miss the heat!

Aalieyah Creach
          Participant

Hello Jess, and I hope so! I haven’t been back home in over six years, I miss the heat but I don’t miss El Paso.

Aubri Stogsdill
      Participant

Hi Laura! It is so neat that you are doing an exchange. I too love to travel. I am spending this semester in New Zealand doing an ‘unofficial’ exchange. I hope you’re able to get everything our of this class that you are hoping for!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Christen Booth. Reason: Trying to nest
      Aubri Stogsdill
      Participant

Hey Kaylyn! It is awesome that you want to be able to help people who have gone through similar battles as your brother has gone through. We need more people like you in the world! (: Looking forward to hearing you perspective on art over the course of this class!

Jessi Willeto
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPrwV4tjHY9RAmxm9BzKBYJ1m-Lg_riH/view?usp=sharing

Hey all, here is the link to my video. I look forward to this semester with all of you.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Jessi and welcome! I love your cat’s name, Canoli! What cool interests as well, I love that you shared some of your own art work with us. I hope that you enjoy your last required course and have a chance to let some of those dates and titles sink in. The memorization can be a lot to take in, but luckily this class does not require you to do so much memorization, rather more application of the subject matter, time periods and culture. I look forward to reading your views on the artwork in the discussion forums and getting to know you better as the class goes on.

Maggie May
        Participant

Hi Jessi!

Your cat is so precious- I love that name! Congratulations on being so close to finishing your minor. That’s very exciting! Looking forward to learning with you this semester.

Lucas Warthen
        Participant

Hey Jessi!

I think it is really cool that you are pursuing a degree in Criminal Justice – it is something that has always interested me as well. If I wasn’t already about to complete an English Major, it would most likely be something I would go for as well. I really like the piece of art you shared in your intro video – I think it is really pretty!

Also, your cat’s name is awesome. Good luck this semester!

Jessi Willeto
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hPrwV4tjHY9RAmxm9BzKBYJ1m-Lg_riH/view?usp=sharing

Here is my introduction video. I look forward to this semester with you all.

Guy Gaswint
        Participant

Hello Mrs. Jessi,

I enjoyed your video, I grew up in Washington myself. I would have never thought of using art to become a forensic sketch artist, makes prefect sense, just never crossed my mind. I am always happy to be reminded of professions that require art degrees.

Guy

csayreswoody
        Participant

hello,

I enjoyed you video and loved you drawings. How are you enjoying Washington, i visited there in the fall of 2016 and i loved it besides the fact that ir rained everyday tho. I see that we have much things in common as i to love to hike and play games in my spared times. I am looking for to seeing more of your art and discussion about art during this semester.

Jessi Willeto
      Participant

Here is my introduction video. I look forward to the semester with you all.

Jessi Willeto
      Participant
        ckocsis
        Participant

Hey Jessi! Forensic art is so cool! I think that’s awesome. And your art looks amazing!I also hope I can remember all the dates and names, but I’m probably going to have a lot of trouble with that:)

Jess
        Participant

Hi Jessi! Forensic Art sounds like a challenging degree but one that will pay off in the end! What type pf career are you hoping to pursue with that degree?

Kaylyn Kelly
        Participant

Hello Jessi! I loved the video that you made for the class. Your cat is very cute and its name is adorable. The major that you’re pursuing is so interesting. I hope this semester goes well for you and I look forward to this class with you.

Rachel Nelson
        Participant

I’ve never heard someone say they want to use art to solve crime! That’s so cool! I love your art as well, I’ve always wanted to be able to draw but I think it just wasn’t in the cards for me unfortunately.

Kaitlyn
      Participant

Hi Jessi! I think its really cool that you’re interested in doing forensic art! Your cat is also super cute!

Lucas Warthen
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/151_AmUR9x93wD0ohqXjCqscv28id8C-N/view

Here is my introductory video – I look forward to having this class with everybody!

Valene
        Participant

Nice to meet you Lucas and nice job on your introduction video. I tried for an Engineering degree once too and decided that wasn’t a good fit either so I understand your switching degree fields. That’s very cool you are a twin and I hope you enjoy this class!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Lucas and welcome! Great video. It sounds like your academic switch will be more suited to your interests. I also made a huge switch halfway through my master’s degree from natural resource management to art. I can’t wait for you to explore some of our later sections on architecture, I think you will really enjoy learning more about the origins and cultures.

Aubri Stogsdill
      Participant
        jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Aubri and welcome! So cool that you are in New Zealand, im jealous! Thanks for a great intro video. I hope this class will provide you with everything you are looking for and a more well-rounded understanding of art history. You and I have a lot of similar interests, I just finished my master’s degree in ceramics and photo. Have you been able to take any studio courses at UAF or abroad yet? I look forward to having you in class this semester!

Aubri Stogsdill
      Participant

I’m not sure if this posted, so I am going to try again!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j-Uw1kEXvx1-yM9twsJrtwRgQyVfGvI4/view

Valene
      Participant

Here is my introductory video, looking forward to meeting everyone.

https://drive.google.com/a/alaska.edu/file/d/1X5epthxZUyLd_n2ZZRBKm0Op7n8pQel9/view?usp+drivesdk

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Valene.
      • This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Valene.
        jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hey Valene! I thought you look familiar 🙂 So great to have you in class this semester. Now that I am done with my master’s degree I am teaching, but just this one course for now. Super excited for you, so cool to have the chance to go back to school and pursue art. How old are your kids? Our first is due in April! I feel like I am huge and can’t believe that I have 3 more months with this little bug before it arrives 🙂 I look forward to hearing your perspective on some of the ancient ceramics that we will cover in the next few weeks, maybe it will spark some inspiration in you!

tmbergan
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xPe3y73lBcP8AKJvvvY2kpcYLudAJRiR/view?usp=sharing

If this link doesn’t work, just let me know! I’m looking forward to taking this class this semester!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Taylor and welcome! I loved that you included some of your own artwork and what a beautiful cat, he is photogenic! It is so interesting that you are the second student that has had an interest in forensics. I look forward to hearing from you in the discussion posts!

csayreswoody
      Participant
        jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Kei and welcome! Great video and powerpoint, I loved your music choice! I think it is so great that everyone is posting the fur babies, they are such an important part of who we are. As a teacher I always find it super interesting to hear the perspectives and opinions of non-art students, don’t get me wrong I love my art students but it is always exciting to have students from other disciplines in class to mix things up 🙂 I look forward to having you in class and introducing you to art history.

Bob Hook
      Participant

My Introductory Video
      Like everyone else, I hope this link takes you to my video. Fingers crossed and here’s to a great class

Bob Hook
      Participant

Well it looks like WordPress does not like to play with Keynote. I’ll try again
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ydf3pmV93cYZ7ojbC7ZYDJiPbb0nZLsB/view?usp=sharing

Dean Riley
        Participant

Very nice to meet you Bob. I loved seeing your metal work and those knives looked amazing. I’m also into photography and am looking forward to breakup this year so I can get down to Denali Park and take some nature shots. It sure does seem like quite a large majority of the class has included their dogs in the introductory presentations. Maybe there is a link between artists and animal lover.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Bob, welcome to class. Great video! I think you will find some of our later units really interesting when we talk about metal work, especially when we discuss the Minoan culture. Looks like you have a very fun and active family! Your photography is stunning, my husband works in Denali and every time I go visit him I am overwhelmed by the landscape. My photographs never do it justice. I look forward to hearing about your take on the metal work in the discussion forums.

Guy Gaswint
        Participant

Hello Mr. Hook,

Those are some very nice knives you have created. Glad to have you in class with us, it should be a great time.

Dean Riley
      Participant

The following should be a link to my introduction video on YouTube.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Dean and puppy! So excited to have you in class. I really enjoy hearing about the diverse background that you all have, it will make for really interesting discussion in the forums this semester. I can’t believe you retired in Fairbanks! I remember when I moved to Fairbanks from Juneau, I couldn’t wait to move back to someplace warmer 😉 Now we are in Homer and it feels like we are in the tropics. Congrats on getting this far with your degree! I look forward to seeing you in the discussion forums.

Dean Riley
      Participant

OK, so I posted this once and it seems to have disappeared so I will try once more. Anyways I am looking forward to enjoying this semester with everyone learning a but more about the early history of art. Here is the link to my introduction video (again):

Sam Saccomen
        Participant

Such a cute dog! I’m excited to be taking another class with you. You are an amazing artist from all the work I’ve seen you do. Much luck this semester. Hope to see more pictures of your doggos.

ckocsis
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1r7mRad6r7RkfMjuLS0PqzDleijBzYYYs
      Hopefully this works! Let me know if it doesn’t!

Bob Hook
        Participant

It worked and thanks for sharing. Those look like some more great dogs. Great art too! Did the idea for the octopus come from your diving experience?

Dean Riley
        Participant

It is great to see someone else that has an interest in scuba diving. I was certified about 25 years ago, but must admit I haven’t had a chance to go diving since getting to Alaska in 2013. I feel that scuba diving can also give an artist a different perspective on subject matter that others might never get to experience. I look forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Allie Eby
        Participant

Hey there! I really love the mural work you’ve done. Are you particularly interested in marine biology, or just enjoy scuba diving as a hobby? Both are very cool. 🙂

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Calipso and welcome! Love your art, thank you for including it in your video! Are you currently in any studio art classes at UAF? I wish I could learn to dive, I have tried snorkeling a few times but that’s as far as I got. I love the ocean and incorporating ocean textures in my work as often as I can. Great puppers too! Now that we live in Homer, I keep trying to get my golden retriever into the water to swim but no luck yet. I keep telling him he is a water dog but he is much more interested in sticks and eating barnacles than swimming 🙂 It’s so cool to have such a diverse group of students this semester! I look forward to hearing from you in the discussion forums.

csayreswoody
        Participant

Hello Nice to meet you. I love the art work you have shared with us looks as you do nice work and you are good at it as well. I too also have be interest in Scuba diving and had a chance to do it while i was on a deployment in Guam but never got around to doing so.

Allie Eby
      Participant

Hey guys! Here’s my video.
      (Hope this works?)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Allie Eby.
        Celina Batchelder
        Participant

Hi Allie!

I really like your educational goals! I’m like the opposite of you (I’m majoring in Bio and minoring in Art). Surrealism is one of my favorite styles as well, and I went through a big Salvador Dali phase a couple of years ago. I look forward to working with you this semester.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Allie and welcome! Great video and introduction of yourself. I love combining art and science! In fact, that was a major part of my final thesis show. I read a book called The Sock Rose, I think you would also enjoy it. This book went into the history of medical imagery and how it revolutionized thoughts of different medical conditions and the social impacts. I look forward to hearing more from you in the discussion forums this semester 🙂

Jess
      Participant

Hey everyone! I look forward to class with you all.

Aalieyah Creach
        Participant

Hey Jess!
        You have such a big family, that is awesome! I have two fur babies named Zoey and Hope and they re both dachshunds. They run my entire house ha. I’ve only been to Arizona once and it was nice I hope to visit there again in the near future.

Tamara Toy
        Participant

Hiya Jessica! Oh my, such a full house. I completely feel you on the unhappy child when it comes to bedtime! My five year old still throws a tantrum from time to time! Sounds like you definitely have your hands full on top of college! Arizona is someplace I’ve wanted to visit. I have driven through but haven’t seen much of it outside of the interstate or stopping for gas. Nice to ‘meet’ you and am looking forward to discussions on the discussion board!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Jess and welcome! Oh my gosh, you have a full house and not to mention a 3 week old! Our first little one is due April 13th and I’m feeling the pressure already 🙂 It sounds like we will both be going through class with new babies! So excited to have you in class and to learn more about you and your interests in art history in the discussion forums.

Tamara Toy
      Participant

Here is my introduction video. Sorry for the basic phone video but my webcam was not playing nicely tonight. :-/

<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/UWHAN6FtoH8&#8243; frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here’s to a great semester!!! 😀

Tamara Toy
        Participant

Okay, so much for embedding the video. :-/

https://youtu.be/UWHAN6FtoH8

jlchamberlain
          Keymaster

Hi Tamara and welcome! Yes, looks like we are all figuring out which type of video platform WordPress prefers and doesn’t, but the second one worked! Man, everyone has such great pets…I feel like we should have a meet and greet in the spring when the weather is better 😉 I am excited to have you in class and learn more about your interests in art history this semester. See you in the discussion forum!

Lacey Miller
      Participant

intro video.

excuse the messy face. sundays are for lazing.
      also please excuse the video in a slide. silly silly

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi,
        Looks like some of us may need you to grant permission to view your video. Can you go into your settings and make this available to us?

Thanks

Aaron Topkok
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xDcsJqT4HhGnyqtpeF_DU-maKuViyTK/view?usp=sharing
      I tried the best I can at editing. Hope you like it!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Aaron! What a wonderful Welcome, glad to have you in class. I am excited to learn more about your perspectives on art history and the works that we will be studying. That is one of many things I loved about being on campus at UAF was the diversity of students, interests, and experiences that were so prevalent. I was honored and proud to go to school with such diversity surrounding me. I look forward to hearing more about you and your interests in the discussion forums this semester.

Raven Shaw
      Participant

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/y9OXrnPKLCw

I used this assignment to become familiar with Adobe Premiere, so I can make more videos in the future. Thanks for getting me to finally do that!

Kaylyn Kelly
        Participant

Hey Raven! The video you made was great. Sitka is such an amazing and beautiful place here in Alaska. The work that you make and put into the shop in Sitka is very pretty. I hope that school goes well for you and selling stickers does also. Your stickers looked super cute!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Raven and welcome to class! I love Sitka! What a magical place you live in. Congrats on getting this far with your degree, you are so close to finishing. Like many of us, we find the path that best fits us, not necessarily the path that we started out pursuing. Your artwork is lovely. I think you will find a lot of the material in this class interesting and maybe even find some inspiration for new projects. I look forward to learning more about you and your perspectives on art in the discussion forums this semester.

Sam Saccomen
      Participant

Here is my link to my video! Excited to learn more about art this semester!!
      https://youtu.be/cwKeAbp6-lA
      Samantha Saccomen

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Samantha, welcome to class! You are the second student from Texas, aren’t you guys cold up here? 😉 Good choice to go for an art minor, have you taken any studio classes yet? UAF has some wonderful classes to chose from. I know I am biased, but the ceramics classes are great! I look forward to learning more about you and your interests in art in the discussion forums this semester.

Gabe
        Participant

Hey Samantha! What’s up?

That’s cool that you’re playing Basketball at UAF. I work event staff at the Patty Center sometimes and have a good time watching the games! I’ve had a similar relationship with Art – Some times are more fruitful than others, it’s great though when you catch a good wave and ride it!

Miranda Johansson
      Participant

Hello all!
      Here is a link to my introduction video. Cheers!

Celina Batchelder
        Participant

Hi Miranda,

I like your educational goals! I am actually working as a Mental Health Technician and it has changed my career goals, so it’s nice to meet someone who shares a similar interest. Explorations in art is such a fun class, especially with Lisa. I hope you have a great semester!

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Miranda and welcome! Great video! I know I keep saying this but what an awesome and diverse group of students we have this semester. Sweeden to Alaska, wow! And of course, you can’t forget all the wonderful animals that we are getting introduced to 🙂 The farthest north I have lived was Coldfoot, and it was only for a summer while I worked at the Arctic Interagency Visitor Center, but how cool is the landscape of the far north? There is really nowhere like it. Sounds like you have some really interesting hobbies and a very interesting job. I look forward to learning more about you and your interests in art in the discussion forums this semester.

mbsimington
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rza9c3XIgqyfOGQvdmO509hieNuEngfd/view
      Here’s the link to my video. Sorry that it’s a glorified powerpoint, I don’t have a voice at the moment.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Makenna and welcome to class! Your power point was really nice. Looks like you will have a lot to add to this class and the discussion forums. I look forward to hearing more about your interests in art and art history as we continue through the semester. Cute animals too! They make the best study buddies 🙂

Miranda Jackovich
      Participant

To mbsimington
      Nice to meet you! I also have an interest in linguistics. What are some of your favorite languages? Your pets are also adorable, how old are they? I hope you enjoy the class and good luck as well.

Miranda Jackovich
      Participant

I had troubles with audio, so if anyone is can’t hear it let me know.
      https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19N-bCDMaAf3n_CPwJwhd8v670uBR8pxzxhnmwBu7I6c/edit?usp=sharing

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Miranda, I can see your powerpoint but I can’t hear anything or get any closed captions. Let me know if you get them working and ill check back in on the discussion board.

Celina Batchelder
      Participant

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m6H-0nrmNWhpiKBo-5FF8JU9xNN4VgmK/view

Hopefully this works; I look forward to the semester with you all.

jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi, I see you posted a video but we need access to watch it! Can you change the setting so that we can see your content?

Guy Gaswint
      Participant
        jlchamberlain
        Keymaster

Hi Guy and welcome! Sorry for any frustration posting, I am learning that sometimes the posts take a while to show up after we initially post them. I have reached out to elearning and they are going to see what they can do. In the meantime just know that you are not the only one, it is trying my patients as well! Thanks for posting a great intro video. I hope you find this class more enjoyable than your last art class. I have tried to design the website to be fun and interactive for everyone and not include static memorization. I love that you included some of your own artwork! I look forward to hearing more about you and your adventures in the discussion forums this semester.

Guy Gaswint
      Participant
      Guy Gaswint
      Participant
      Guy Gaswint
      Participant
        Gabe
        Participant

Hey Guy,

Your story about the photographers is pretty wild and your artwork is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you have a great semester!

Rachel Nelson
      Participant
Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.